April 2011 Newsletter
This is a particularly full issue. I am grateful to Friends and others who send contributions, or allow me to reprint material that has already appeared elsewhere. I am glad to offer a very full account of the recent QICJ conference at Woodbrooke, plus two shorter pieces which draw attention to highlights of what was a memorable weekend.
Also in this edition
- QICJ Annual Conference Report
- How Many Smarties Did You Win?
- QICJ Conference: Woodbrooke Epilogue
- Bearing Witness to the Toronto G20
- Breaking the Cycle – The Green Paper Considered
- Lord Bradley's Report
- Poem: College of Crime
- Desiderata – 21st Century Style
- Prisoners' Penfriends
- Poem: Exclusion Zone
- Book Review: Siberian Education